Old September 6th 04, 11:16 PM
Diana Curtis

Me too!!!
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

"~Candace~" wrote in message

My advice is to do swirlies first! There are infinite possibilities when
making swirl beads. Oh--if you want your beads to be the same size, make

log of clay, then measure portions and cut them off--then form your beads.

I would love to swap newbie clay musings with you, Stephanie

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged

beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o