Old September 6th 04, 06:40 PM
Dr. Sooz

we might find out soon...since Sooz mentioned her PMC-ing, I've been doodling
with the idea of getting some to try...with the hot pot thingy...ack!

Fiddy, DO IT!! But I strongly suggest taking a class. PMC requires odd
techniques so it doesn't collapse it the kiln/hot pot, or fall apart, or just
not work. You really need to take a class -- but they're popping up
everywhere. Google it for your area -- I KNOW there are some down there.
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce