Old October 8th 04, 01:16 AM
~Candace~

Woohoo Amy! It is SUCH fun to work with poly clay I do roses for
relaxation now, LOL!

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

"Empress Beads" wrote in message
To follow up on my dream. I went to the LBS to look at poly clay today
and look at some books. Not many on beads, but a few pages in some of the
books. I was looking at all the equipment and tools too. I might can get
a pasta machine from my brother for FREE! I am calling him tonight.

Amy
http://www.empressbeads.com

"Empress Beads" wrote in message
When I woke up this morning I remembered my dream from last night. I
dreamt that I had the most awesome glass bead studio. I had all the best
equipment. I was making all kinds of beads and had tons of ideas! I had
racks and racks of glass everywhere. I was busy all day and everyone
loved what I was doing.

Yeah it was a perfect world, but then again it was a DREAM!

I think I might be spending a little too much time looking at beads and
hoping. I guess dreaming about all those lovely pretties!

I have thought about possibly getting into poly clay. Mainly I have been
thinking of non traditional shapes for focals or pendents. I really like
wonky beads. Because they fall out of the "norm." I have seen some
really cool mistakes that still work out to be symetrical in a wonky
shape. I think that makes them unique.

-Amy
http://www.empressbeads.com
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...sortpropertyZ1