Old October 7th 04, 08:32 PM
starlia

That is good news indeed. I have liked some of the latest batches coming
from her.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Karen_AZ" wrote in message
I'm trying to find Val's actual post, but I believe that she's not looking
for distributors for the frits she offers (which she knows anyone can get

if
they're willing to buy a kilo of a single color) BUT for the glass she's
having custom-pulled based on her own experiments. She's starting to stock
it in warehouse-sized quantity now, instead of smaller batches. I know
that's making the guys who pull the glass in NZ a lot happier, and I for

one
am overjoyed....the cost should come down and I won't have to treat every
rod like it might be my last. G

KarenK (Gaffer junkie)