Old October 7th 04, 08:49 AM
Su/Cutworks

Cheryl wrote:

SU -- they would NOT WANT TO BUY from VAL???? -- she is not a main
wholesaler... she's buying it and marking it up and re- selling it....

Kugler and Reichenbach etc - can be bought by any company direct from the
suppliers.... or at least from a major wholesaler/importer like Spruce

Pine
Batch or Olympic, here in the US.

You see? That's why I asked here. I'm not a lampworker, and in the UK
there's no network of people to talk to like there is in the US, especially
face to face, so Mike and I rely heavily, and I mean HEAVILY on this group
and the people who know their stuff for the really important information.

Thanks. I'll send this info on too.

-Su