Old October 6th 04, 10:44 PM
Dr. Sooz

Aw! I have to give credit where credit is due, however. I sent Kandice my
list of LAMPWORKING SUPPLIERS (GLASS) links, and told her to redo them....to
eliminate ones she deemed unworthy, add some I'd not included, etc. She did a
*stellar* job. Your glass suppliers in the UK should find that listing to be
very helpful indeed.

Of course, I get most of my Links from this worthy NG, you know. So credit
yourselves.

http://www.lampwork.net/soozlinkslist6.html#Lampworking

:-)
The first link I sent them!

I figured I could get as wide a spectrum of ideas and they could take it
from there, but I warned them to be prepared to spend hours with your links.

~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce