Old October 6th 04, 08:45 PM
Karin Cernik

oooooh, have I got a deal for you... :-) You like wonky beads... all I
seem to make are wonky beads... sounds like a match to me. :-)

Karin

Empress Beads wrote:

When I woke up this morning I remembered my dream from last night. I dreamt
that I had the most awesome glass bead studio. I had all the best
equipment. I was making all kinds of beads and had tons of ideas! I had
racks and racks of glass everywhere. I was busy all day and everyone loved
what I was doing.

Yeah it was a perfect world, but then again it was a DREAM!

I think I might be spending a little too much time looking at beads and
hoping. I guess dreaming about all those lovely pretties!

I have thought about possibly getting into poly clay. Mainly I have been
thinking of non traditional shapes for focals or pendents. I really like
wonky beads. Because they fall out of the "norm." I have seen some really
cool mistakes that still work out to be symetrical in a wonky shape. I
think that makes them unique.

-Amy
http://www.empressbeads.com
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...sortpropertyZ1