Old March 18th 10, 06:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Maureen Miller

Default Socks?

Hello everyone,

I have a question. I knit socks and I'm thinking of entering my first
Craft Fair (this comng Christmas season). Does anybody here knit socks?
Have you done any craft fairs with them? Is it profitable? I've
visited many craft fairs over the years, and it always seems to be the
same old scarves & slippers for sale. Although I can knit pretty much
anything, I don't want to enter with the same things everyone else
brings to sell. Thanks for any ideas you all have.

Maureen In Vancouver, B.C.