Old September 1st 03, 03:07 AM
duh who

"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply" wrote in
message ...
duh who wrote:

Sounds like where I bought my machine. The Sewing Machine Place (or
something like that), in Walnut Creek, CA.

YES!!!!! YES!!!!!! YES!!!!! My absolutely FAVORITE sewing machine
store (I live in the next city over).

I bought this GORGEOUS 1970s-ish New Home machine (a beauty that runs
like a top and sews like a dream) there for $129 -- it was my Mother's
Day gift to myself 2-3 years ago and it was worth every penny. They are
absolutely GREAT people and appreciate old machines as well as new ones.

I remember you now. We chatted last year some time. I was living in El
Cerrito. I've moved to Petaluma.