Old September 1st 03, 12:48 AM
duh who

"Irene" wrote in message
om...
"duh who" wrote in message

Hm. From your title I though you might have been asking for help with
your underwear while you were wearing it--that might be called

My lips are sealed.

"shocking". My experience of shopping and working in fabric stores
leads me to believe that if you give it enough time, every form of
craziness will walk through that door...The one that really freaked me
was the story about people in Chinatown stuffing store cats (mouse
patrols) into their shopping bags to take home.

Well, I did go for some felt the other day, and said "You'll never guess
what this is for." I was making a padded velcro wrap for one of the straps
on my cajun accordion.

So feel free to teach that employee a lesson, sort of along the lines

of asking for help to buy tencel "for underwear". You never know--I
went into a store for pants elastic, and came home with yards of
shocking pink with "Victoria's Secret" woven into every inch, 5 yards
for a dollar...

Not very secret when you've got that much of it in one place, is it? ;-)

Oh, and about buying tencel--I have had consistent luck ONLY at most
locations of Fabricland/Fabricville chain in Canada. Decent quality,
sometimes on sale, and good colours.

Do they have a website?

Maybe you need to think about a trip...

Hell, I"ve been thinking about moving to Canada. It would be nice to have
health insurance.