Old September 1st 03, 12:39 AM
duh who

"SewStorm" wrote in message
Its such a hard life living with this prejudice. You just get so far,

and
then you hit that muslin ceiling. ;-)

Hey, Dwight, just remember that it's just one individual who is

prejudiced, not
every single person. And you can change their attitudes, one person at a

time.

Actually, I was kidding about the "hard life". I usually get strokes for
doing my own shirts. It just surprises some people. Hell, it surprises me
sometimes.

None of us are prejudiced against you; we know you're not the only man who
sews. There are quite a number of guys who post on these newsgroups, and

we
thoroughly enjoy hearing from all of you!

In my experience with interviewing sewing enthusiasts all over the US,

Canada,
and the UK, I've found that somewhere between 5 and 10% of sewing people

are
male.

Yeah, but we get paid 40% less. ;-)