Old September 1st 03, 12:37 AM
duh who

"Sarah Dale" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 03:29:45 +0000, duh who wrote:
And then there's Betzina's books that never deal with men's clothing.
Its such a hard life living with this prejudice. You just get so far,

and
then you hit that muslin ceiling. ;-)

Dwight,

LOL! I know how you feel - perhaps more so (as tailoring is mostly
considered a mans job) as I am a female engineer - I have had this
attitude in the past at work.

You'd like the sewing machine dealers I found last week - run by a bloke
with 2 lady assistants. And he demonstrated one of the machines for me!

Sounds like where I bought my machine. The Sewing Machine Place (or
something like that), in Walnut Creek, CA.