Old August 8th 03, 01:02 PM
Ginger in CA

Regarding Ebay - each person who uses the computer can have an Ebay
identity, even the same person can have more than one. To say the
neighbor is using the same ID as your mom just doesn't sound right.

Sorry, you won't see any donation from me.

Ginger in CA

(Cheyne) wrote in message . com...
Those "Things" werent bought for her... Her next door neighbor shares
the ebay account with her, the lady doesnt have a computer... I KNOW
what some people are going to say, why doesnt your mother sell the
computer?? Because she needs it to run the business my father and her
are in.. After 9/11 they were left with almost no money... they have
almost no posessions.. They live in a log cabin they built themself...
Anyone want to personally call me to question me on this?? You want
to hear the desperation in my voice before you believe me??.. My moms
auctions have been the ones where she has sold blocks and trying to
sell her quilt..