Old October 13th 03, 09:40 PM
Diana Curtis

9 out of 10 doctors recommend you get some sleep. Preferably not while you
are driving or using a sewing machine.
a PSA from Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"NightMist" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 07:53:20 -0400, "AliceW"
wrote:

Are you a morning person or a night owl? What time of the day do you

find
you are most productive with your quilting?

I used to have a nice little program going for myself, sew in the
morning, paint in the afternoon, do everything else in between and in
the evenings.
Nowdays, I seem to be everywhere at once doing everything I want to do
in the cracks in between all the gottas.

Most often I am finding myself doing all my assorted sewing between
2:00 and 6:00 in the morning.

NightMist
sleep? You mean I'm supposed to sleep too?
--

I'm a little teapot, short and stout
here is my handle, here is my...other...handle?