Old March 30th 05, 02:54 AM
SewFunSewCrazy

Default For Sale: Janome / Kenmore Sewing & EMBROIDERY Machine 19001 w/ Reader / Writer box

I am selling my Kenmore 19001 (exactly the same machine as the Janome
5700)Sewing/Embroidery Machine. I have purchased a new machine and I
have another Kenmore computerized sewing machine so I need to clear out
a little room!!!

This machine is in PERFECT working condition.

I will also include a reader / writer box and the Easy Import and Easy
Edit Software. This way you can use all of those fantastic free designs
on the internet without buying all of the expensive cards.

+ included are THOUSANDS of designs in the SEW format (which is what
this machine uses.)& a copy of BUZZ tools so you can convert almost any
design into the SEW format to be compatible with your machine.

Worth over $3500

$850 or best offer. Please email me at with any
questions.

Thank you.

Jaime