Old December 18th 03, 07:54 PM
Patti

I had to laugh at this! It reminded me of the one occasion when I made
a bikini. g. It hadn't struck me as odd, but I was telling my MIL
about this new venture and said I had bought 4yds of fabric!! She
looked at me very oddly, and I could *see* the question in her eyes - 4
yards/bikini? Of course, all the pieces were cut on the cross/bias and
were double thickness + there was an overskirt and a short jacket!!
But, her face was a picture!!
..
In article , The
HairyFacedOnes 'N Me writes
__TWO__ yards, Pat? Just how many children is she planning on
having???? Yikes!

Leslie vbeg

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life...they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill