Old July 1st 04, 06:27 PM
Kalera Stratton

WOW! Cool beans, Margie! Your designs are so good, it seems inevitable
that you will be in demand. And maybe... (whispering) the market's
turning around? I'm not holding my breath until after the election, but
.... ?

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Margie wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 10:51:35 -0700, Kalera Stratton
wrote:

Thank you, everyone here who has ordered from me! And everyone who
hasn't, but has given me your awesome encouragement and moral support!

OMG, Kalera! I just read your three posts and can't believe it. No,
I can, I can. What goes around, comes around and it's your turn to
reap the good. I'm so happy for you darling!

And guess what? I just spent a lovely hour with a new customer who
was quite taken with a bracelet I bought from you eons ago and I just
happen to be wearing for our meet. G She wants me to make her one
using your glass beads, any beads with color. Ha! I have lots and
lots of those, don't I? hehee And she's given me free reign to
design 4 bracelets for her daughter and 3 nieces using fresh water
pearls and clear swarovskiŽ crystals that belonged to her mother.
Weeee! I think some of your good vibes are rubbing off on me. Maybe
I should sleep with your beads. LOL
--
Margie
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek