Old October 4th 04, 03:15 PM
Taria

Which foot do you need Tom. I have boxes of feet around here.
Sometimes there are even ones that are needed!
Taria

Tom Farrell wrote:

(Irene) wrote in message news:

Now would you happen to have got any presser feet with this? And
would the height from base to locking screw be about 1-1/8" (AKA the
Super High Bar)? Because in that case I can use the whole kit and
caboodle.

It came with a pile of presser feet. I'll measure one sometime,
although I know they're definitely not low shank. (I was annoyed: one
of them is a foot I really wanted, and it doesn't fit my machine. Grr.

I'm not quite done with it yet: I want to photograph it carefully
before I let it go. I'm writing pages for my web site about mechanical
monogrammers and buttonholers, and I want to show all the different
models and how they're supposed to work.

Tom Farrell
http://www.SewingWithTom.com/