Old October 16th 03, 03:45 AM
Sk8eraunt

My turn...

Name: Gail aka kaila chan

Home:Glendale, AZ (antique capital of AZ)

Occupation: Human Resource Coordinator

Age: 52

Family: Married 10 years (had to do it twice to get it right), mom to Daryl
(31) and Erin (23); stepmom of 3

Food: Love that deep fried stuff and seafood

QIs: None...our little Cherrie-pie died two years ago.

Machine: One new Kenmore my hubby bought me last Xmas and one old Kenmore
purchased in 1972

Quilting: Just started quilting last year.

Quilt Assembly: Still learning!

Style Preference: Country, anything Amish

Color Preference: Purple, lavendar. No neons!

Skill Level: Beginner

Post/read frequency: I read more than I post. I love reading everyone's
stories and quilting tips.

Interests: Antiquing, Amish culture, love looking at quilts

TV: Don't watch much TV. In addition to reading RCTQ, I'm a partner in an
online poetry magazine. This takes up most of my free time after work.

Drive: 1998 Ford

Favorite quote: "The choices you make dictate the life you lead". I truly
believe this.