Old October 16th 03, 01:48 AM
Coleen

Renee --

What great fun, thanks for starting this thread.

Name: Coleen George

Home: Bloomfield, Indiana

Occupation: Semi-retired (and hoping that if I do get another job, that it
would only be part-time)

Age: 48 right now, 49 on October 25th

Past Lives: Accounting/Purchasing for 28 years at Indiana University but in
six different offices

Family: DH Kerry (we will be married 30 years in December), DD who is 27,
married and an elementary teacher, DS who is almost 25, married and owns his
own bussiness and will present me with my first grandbaby in June, and DD
who is 23, an asssistant to academic deans and getting ready to apply to law
school.

Food: Almost all, espcially Mexican and Chinese. Favorite meal -- at
Outback, prime rib, baked sweet potato and Caesar salad.

QI's: One puppy and 15 kitties (but all outside so they don't get to do
much inspecting).

Machine(s): One Singer, but since it is now on loan to my youngest
daughter, I mentioned to DH tonight that I am having withdrawal and may have
to buy another one.

Quilting For: About two years, but more in the past month that the rest of
the two years combined.

Quilt Assembly Preference: rotary cut, machine piece and machine quilt. I
save all of my hand sewing for cross stitching.

Quilt Style Preference: Apparently everything, I have so many that I want to
do, lol.

Colour Preference: blue, purple, blue, red, blue, green, especially jewel
tones, did I mention blue?

Skill level: Beginner

Posting/Reading frequency: usually daily

Interests other than quilting/fabric fondling/S.E.X.: golfing, reading,
cross stitching, crocheting, collect Boyd's Bears, Noah's Ark and miniature
tea sets and of course STASH!!!

Pet Peeves: Anyone who mistreats a child, people who are rude and/or
disrespectful

TV Shows: Mostly HGTV, TLC and the Game Show Network, also Days of Our
Lives, sometimes Montel, Oprah and Dr. Phil in the afternoons if I am doing
hand work, Nascar, reality shows

Drive A: Olds Bravada

Favorite Quote: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

and

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark,
professionals built the Titanic.