Old November 13th 07, 10:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default OT Off to hospital

Lizzy:
Sending prayers for your son. I know it is difficult to
keep a lively boy restrained, so I wish you lots of
patience!
Hugs, PAT in VA/USA

Lizzy Taylor wrote:

The day is here for DS2 to finally get the pins & plate out of his hip
and thighbone, so we are off the the hospital any minute. Then, as I
posted a month or so ago, we have to keep him out of trouble until the
bone has regained its strength. All T&P much appreciated for the next
little while. It should just be one night in, but I've packed for two,
just in case.

Hugs to all those who need them while I am not internet enabled.

Lizzy