Old July 3rd 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default Shaky hands

Sunny:
Maybe you need to make a few adjustments to your work station. I would
suggest getting your SM bed level with the table top, so you do not have to
lift your forearms. Then check and test the height of your sewing chair. You
might need to change that. These solutions may make you more comfortable,
possibly minimizing the issues. HTH,

--
Pat in VA/USA

"Sunny" wrote in message
I'm working on some piecing that actually requires a bit of finesse
and my hands shake. I suspect I'm not the only one on this board with
hand shakes ..... but I am frustrated with it. Does anybody have
tricks, suggestions or advice for minimizing the problems caused by
shaking hands when piecing? I'm already using my single hole plate and
foot. It helps. But .....