Old July 2nd 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Default Shaky hands

Thanks for all the good suggestions. I'm going to work my way through
the list and see what helps. I just bought myself a better (longer)
pair of tweezers and those seem to be helpful. The thing I find
hardest is lining up two edges on small pieces of fabric so that I can
pin or stitch. Or both. I am am a patience-challenged individual. When
I get frustrated, the fingers shake just that much more, I drop one or
both pieces, glasses fall off, scissors hit the floor, thread gets
snagged and comes out of the needle......... I pray for patience
every day. I meditate on patience. I work on mindful breathing. But
when the cookie hits the coffee, I just lose it. LOL. I suspect that
the "slings and arrows" I deal with are intended to be teaching me
something. I better get busy, I guess and learn fast. I'd had to reach
my "final reward" one day and find out I have to go back for remedial
patience. ;-)

Sunny