Old August 8th 03, 08:13 PM
Barbara Bomberger

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:36:35 +0100, Kate Dicey
wrote:

There is only one way to weigh less: eat less and exercise.

I thought there was a secret formula (sorry, sorry_

the moment the exercise is very hard as the fibro hates the heat, so all
my joints are painful.

Yep, I wore sandals yesterday to work, and then couldnt get on my
tennie bobs and the end of the day to walk.

There is only one way to keep weigh off once we have lost it: a life
time of self discipline.

Have to agree witht his one, it has to be a lifestyle change, You can
start little. I dont "diet" for example, but being the cola addict I
am I made a pact that I would drink my eight glasses of water before I
had any soda each day............

Barb