Old August 8th 03, 08:09 PM
Barbara Bomberger

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 19:14:19 -0500 (CDT), (The
HairyFacedOnes 'N Me) wrote:

I am disabled. I do not get around much. Therefore I am able to
maintain a perfectly healthy lifestyle on a balanced 600 to 800 calories
a day. A "normal" person could NOT live on my food intake, I agree.
You must adjust your intake and activity level for YOUR own lifestyle.
I sit in my chair and bounce my legs and wave my arms and anything I can
do to keep moving. That's MY work-out. We do what we can..... MY plans
WORKS (for ME)!!!

And after I posted that, I realized how it sounded.........I beg
forgiveness.

WE all do what works best for us. I am glad that you are trying to
move as much as possible thougu.

I used to be afraid to move because of my arthritis, and then I
realized that moving and lifting weights was what made it better and
put me back in the perfect game.

However, having begged I have to say that being a perfect size twelve
is not always necessary for health, or much of anything else. I do
realize that we have a weight issue these days, but I would say the
health issue is greater.

In my case i will always, thiis late in life, probabyly tip the scales
between eighteen and size twenty (us). But if I can do aerobics for an
horu three times a week, life weights three times a week (Im working
on it, not where I wnat to be yet)

Of course, I'd let you break my jaw and make me drink through a straw
before you staped my stomach - hehe.

Barb

Leslie

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"