Old October 3rd 08, 07:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
annie

Default Kenmore Model 90 attachments

annie had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Ken...ents-2649-.htm :
I know this is way late, but do you still have these things available?
I have a new to me, old kenmore that my mom gave me. It's my first
machine. We fixed it all up and it runs well but it has nothing, no manual
or attachments. If you don't have them any longer (I know it's like a year
later) any suggestions or pointers on where I could start looking?

Thanks!
Roger Peters wrote:

If you have an old Kenmore Model 90 sewing machine I have a manual,
circular
attachment, cams, buttonhole attachements, etc. you can have. I don't
have
this machine and have held on to them. All I ask is for you to pay the

postage cost for shipping.

Thanks,
bpeters

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3614 messages and counting!