Old September 14th 04, 04:18 AM

I usually work on just one thing at a time but do have 2 in the works
now. One is a sofa quilt I made in a class. Got it all basted and put
it in the hoop to quilt it and I couldn't believe what I saw! 3 patches
sewn in in the wrong order. I could'nt believe it. How could I have
overlooked it until now? Can't call it a "design decision" either. So
have to resew that part of it.
The other project is more interesting. DIL3 bought some embroidered
friendship blocks, circa 1920-30, at an auction. 15 blocks are from DH's
family, including his grandmother and most of the rest are people I knew
or knew of. So I am going to put them together and quilt them for DIL
for Christmas. Probably won't be
done by Christmas as I handquilt and am slow but she knows that. A fun
project Elda in Ks.