Old September 14th 04, 04:03 AM
Teresa/LadyDoc

I'm totally "into" Hawaiian quilts at the moment. All little ones, of
course- I always start small. I've got one (22 x 22) that is part way
quilted; one (22 x 22) that is appliqued and marked and waiting to be
assembled for quilting, one (22 x 22) that is 3/4 finished being
appliqued and two (22 x 22 and 40 x 40) that are cut and basted but
haven't been started otherwise. I also have a 36 X 45 wall hanging for
Christmas that is about 1/3 quilted. And with school having started
last Tuesday, I have not touched a needle in a week! AACCKK!!

Teresa

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message ...
Well? ;-)
What sort of things does everyone have going at the moment in the quilt
family? Dragging out PIGS or finishing up UFOs and WIPS or have new quilts
started appearing?
I'm still working on the queen size LC borders, getting ready to MQ the
siggy quilt, plotting the next borders on DDs quilt, and playing with
layouts for Mike's 'Things go better with Coke" quilt. Sometime in the
middle of those I need to design and make two quilted Christmas stockings.
Lets hear your list!
Diana