Old September 14th 04, 03:11 AM
Polly Esther

I'll just squeeze in here because Rose will enjoy what I worked on today. DY
(Darling Yorkie) needed a way to cycle with DH. DH bought a bicycle basket
but of course it needed appropriate accoutrements for a special pup. I lined
the basket with a lovely fabric of peach and green dragonflies and seriously
padded the cushion for the royal hiney. There's a loop added to attach to
Yogi's harness in case he has to be restrained from launching into bungee
jumping. He loves it, he loves it! You just never saw such a happy cycler.
Of course there is no traffic on our road except for the mail carrier and we
know to stand down when she comes flying through. Something about the
gators, we think. Polly