Old February 11th 05, 11:09 PM
Kate Dicey

Taloola wrote:
I am making sashes for bride's maids in my daughter's wedding. She has
seen a picture of a "Ruched Sash" and would like that style. It looks
like it has small pleats or tucks but I am not sure how you would do
this. The description says that the sash is 4.5" wide. I have a lot
of sewing experience but haven't come across this before. I would
appreciate hearing from anyone with experience or sources on how to do
this.

Do you have a picture you can point us to? I'm not sure exactly what
you mean.

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!