Old November 30th 03, 12:01 PM
Patti

Hullo Pati
I've heard this several times before, but I'm not really sure how it's
done. Does it mean that you have to put your work into the machine the
'wrong' way round? I use my stitch position for a 1/4" seam, rather
than a foot. So to get the right seam allowance following the last seam,
that seam would, I think, have to be on the right of my needle.
It would be a good thing if I could get to grips with this. I would
love to use really fine lines - all over the place!!!
..
In article , Pati Cook
writes
I'm not Paegan, but when you piece in a quarter inch wide strip, use the
edge of your quarter inch foot along the already sewn seam line to get an
accurate and straight quarter inch piece.

Pati, in Phx

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill