Old October 29th 07, 12:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Default Ethical question about quilt shows

Oh, there you are. I am fascinated by your current career pursuit. When I
was about 8 years old, I had malaria and spent many months on bedrest and
quinine. I guess one or the other worked because I'm still around. I do
profoundly wish you well and would love to hear how your quest is going.
Polly

"DrQuilter" wrote in message
Polly,

woman after my own heart. I think we are both somehow anarchic. I only
hope I am half as fun as you are when I am your age!

I cannot follow instructions carefully either. I have enough protocols at
work (though my new position does not involve so much benchwork, I have
technicians that do most of it... I mostly do data analysis and
experimental design now).