Old August 22nd 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debbie

Default What would you do?

Gosh, I feel better. I felt like a whiney butt for even grumbling about it,
but when she said she was going to put that one in the yard sale and it
isn't even a year old yet, my blood pressure hit the roof!!! It was obvious
she had no appreciation for my time and effort.

So far I've been making wall hangings to use as throws, they are about
68x68. I don't have a clue what to charge. I would estimate about 30???
hours to put together and stitch in the ditch and stippling and all that
good stuff. And maybe $30-50 for all materials.

Sorry I can't convert euros. How much is 800 euros?

I was hoping this was a common occurence, so I thank you all for answering
and so quickly, too!

As it is, I haven't even made my sister or other daughter or sister in laws
one yet, and MIL wants one for complete strangers. I can't get all that done
before Christmas and family comes first!!! I have no backbone is the
problem.

What wuld you all charge for a log cabin quilt that size -- roughly? I was
thinking $200, but that sounds like a lot. ex. 30 hours x 5.00 an hour + $50
in materials.

Debbie