Old November 3rd 03, 08:23 PM
Lee Hirt

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 08:27:04 -0500, Susan Laity Price
wrote:

I have developed a new pattern to my day which was working well until
someone rings the doorbell.

I am out of bed by 6 am and read the newspaper while eating breakfast.
By 7:00 I am ready to start my day but the men folk in my house are
using all the hot water.

Lately I have been coming to the computer and reading the newsgroup
until those men folk are out of the house. This works well as long as
I watch the clock.

This week there have been more postings and private emails to answer
than usual. Yesterday the doorbell rang at 9. I forgot I wasn't
dressed and answered the door! Fortunately I had on my best robe and
the neighbor was in her jugging outfit so she didn't look too good
herself.

I have a reputation as an early riser. I am often in my quilt studio
by 7 am. I think I better go back to dressing before I sit down at the
computer. You guys are too long winded for just a quick look.

Susan Price

LOL! You ought to work at home. Sometimes I am still running around
at 2 pm in my nightgown if I am working on a rush job!
--

Lee Hirt

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over
and over and over again and expecting a different result."