Old October 15th 03, 06:10 PM
Don/Gen

Name: Gen Henderson

Home: Grove city, OH

Occupation: retired

Age: 61

Past Lives: RN

Family: DH-married 38 years; DS 33; 2 DGS' Tyler will be 5 on Halloween
and Ian is 7 1/2.

Food: most evrything

QI's: 2 cats---Chessie an Himalayan and Brandi, a Siamese

Machine(s): Viking Designer 1, New Home Memory Craft 6000 , Elna serger,
and the new Singer Featherweight to take if I need a light weight machine
for classes.

Quilting For: About 4 years.

Quilt Assembly Preference: Everything by machine. Hate hand work.

Quilt Style Preference: most anything except traditional. Like to look at
these, but have no interest in making one.
Colour Preference:

Skill level: I call myself an 'advanced beginner'.

Posting/Reading frequency: Usually daily

Interests other than quilting/fabric fondling/S.E.X.: reading, machine
embroidery
Pet Peeves: People that insist on talking during guild meetings so we can't
hear what's going on.

TV Shows: Will+Grace, ER, Survivor, Amazing Race

Drive A: 1993 Ford Taurus