Old October 15th 03, 04:28 PM

name: Julie (please no variations)
home: Richmond, VA
occupation: Restaurant Manager
age: 27
family: DH, siblings, close extended family
past lives: student (Hokie), food service and restaurant, hotel, resort,
administrative
favorite foods: cheese, chocolate, my amazing cheesecake, pasta, great
steak, thai, etc.
QI: Random, 7 yr old black male cat- answers to "kitty kitty"
Machine: New Home noncomputerized, multi stitch (bought second hand),
looking to start a collection
Quilting: 4 years
this ng: about 6 yrs, lurking at first
Quilting preference: rotary cutting, love designing, machine piece, quilt
it anyway I can, will try anything
Quilting styles: my designs- updated traditional, and a little repro
color preferences: blues, everything but pink
Other interests: snowboarding, football, cooking, friends
reading ng: daily, or 3x a week at least, like keeping up with family
posting: frequently, as often as I feel that I have something to add
skill level: advanced beginner, except in applique and handquilting-
beginner
TV programs: football, Sex and the City, Six Feet Under, Carnivale, Good
Eats
Pet peeves: many but- people who are rude (for no reason) to those that
work with the public, animal cruelty, patronizing children, over-sized
SUVs
Floor thread count: a few snippets, I am trying to improve my aim
Stash: nothing worth bothering for (4 drawers of those stackable clear
organizer things)
Drive: manual transmissions, currently an 85 Toyota Supra (being replaced
soon with something more practical), DH 88 Toyota Supra (men sigh)
Favorite quote: out of many "Chocolate reduces stress, and its so much
quieter than throwing a screaming fit."
Life status: great marriage (5yrs) and working on our life goals together

Julie
Richmond, VA
to email me remove the stitches