Old May 1st 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debra

Default To those with inherited stashes

Although many quilters find some oddball print has made it's way into
their stash, those of us with inherited stashes have a great deal of
prints that we would never buy for ourselves. I have stash from about
four other people now and although most of it is wonderful, some of it
just plain boggles my mind.

I've got several cuts of very nice feeling but ugly cloth in yardage
and no ideas on how to use it. I've got things that clash with the
rest of my stash. I've got seasonal prints and I don't intend to
make holiday quilts. I've got plaids and stripes and no idea how to
use them well. I've got odd geometrics, and even odder super size
prints.

How do you use up those weird amounts of weird prints? Most of all
what do you do with 2 or more yards of Ugly?
Debra in VA
See my quilts at