Old January 24th 19, 09:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Bucilla - Threads in their kits

On Wednesday, April 10, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Diane Dodds wrote:
I am currently working a Bucilla kit called
the Needlework Shoppe. I have come to just about
the 3/4 point in the kit and I am running out of
about 1/3 of the different colours. Bucilla lists
a bunch of numbers in their thread list in the kit,
but don't say whether the threads are DMC or whatever.
Does anyone know what type of thread they use? I
intend to finish the kit as far as possible, keeping
a sample of which threads I am running out of, try
and match it to DMC or Anchor and if that is not
possible I will have to write to them for additional
supplies.

Add my voice to the list of people stating why
they don't buy kits! I keep this kit at work so
that I have something to stitch at noonhour and it
is most annoying that I won't get this finished
before it is too nice outside to sit inside stitching!

Arrgh.