Old February 20th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Default New Log Cabin Quilt

John, that is definitely a WOW quilt--a real eye-opener! Love it! I may
have to try that idea in my next quilt for my son, I have not yet done a Log
Cabin and that one really excites me.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

"John" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, I just finished my latest quilt. A 66"x 66" lap quilt for my
wife; (the self professed quilting widow). I think it is my best
effort to date. Hope you like it.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y74...CabinQuilt.jpg

John