Old September 13th 04, 06:41 PM
Morag in Oxford

Lots of little things!

At the moment i'm doing a lot of little patchwork bags that i;m selling on
Ebay - just squares in lots of fabric in the same colours (the pink ones
seem popular!) so that's keeping me busy.

I'm also doing a small 30 inch square hanging thingy using a lot of the
lovely strawberry fabric people on here sent me, with an applique bit in the
centre. Should be interesting because i've never done applique before.
Once it's done i'll post pics.

Morag
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
news
Well? ;-)
What sort of things does everyone have going at the moment in the quilt
family? Dragging out PIGS or finishing up UFOs and WIPS or have new quilts
started appearing?
I'm still working on the queen size LC borders, getting ready to MQ the
siggy quilt, plotting the next borders on DDs quilt, and playing with
layouts for Mike's 'Things go better with Coke" quilt. Sometime in the
middle of those I need to design and make two quilted Christmas stockings.
Lets hear your list!
Diana
--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but
let