Old August 23rd 04, 10:05 PM
Sharon Harper

Wait a minute Debbie! Honestly I'm gone one day and things got to a sale in
a sewing basket! Please don't crack it and run away. I'm sure everyone is
getting het up over nothing. Please stay?

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

"Debbie" wrote in message
We all talk about this group as if it is a cyber quilting bee. It isnt.

It
is a quilting lesson, ongoing and dynamic. They are lessons we each pay

for.
Some pay more, some pay less, but dang it, we all pay to be here.

Rant, ad nauseum, snipped to save space.

Some people just can't let things go can they? Since I'm the offending

party,
I'll just leave. This continuous whining on the subject has become

offensive
in itself and has taken up far more time and space than my simple "I do

that"
post. Good bye & happy quilting.