Old October 15th 03, 02:19 AM
Kristen L. Renneker

Name: Kristen Renneker

Home: residing in northern CA...but home is Boston

Occupation: SAHM

Age: 25

Past Lives:Physical therapy student (quit before getting my masters because
I could not see myself doing the job day after day and didn't want to waste
another $30,000)

Family: Married (3.5 years)...DH (24)... DD1 (3)... DD2 (planned c-section
on 11/25...I'll be in the hospital until the day after thanksgiving!)

Food: Thai food... sour patch kids...mangos...authentic Italian food

QI's: DD1

Machine(s): low end Kenmore (was a gift from my mom)

Quilting For: 1.5 years.

Quilt Assembly Preference: rotary cut... machine pieced...hand quilted
(though I will machine quilt utility quilts that need to be done quickly)

Quilt Style Preference: ABA - anything but APPLIQUE!

Colour Preference: blues and greens...red!

Skill level: advanced beginner...maybe intermediate in some techniques

Posting/Reading frequency: Read almost daily, post occasionally.

Interests other than quilting/fabric fondling/S.E.X.: garment
sewing...Reading... photography

Pet Peeves: poor grammar/spelling

TV Shows: the Law & Orders...anything forensic...CSI...

Drive A: stroller (no license or car)

Favorite Quote: "Cleaning the house while your children are young is like
shoveling the sidewalk before it stops snowing" Phillis Dillar

"Renee Clark" wrote in message
While googling trying to learn more about our Mesue (wish I had a chance

get to know her), I came across a thread from 2000 in which RCTQ'ers
introduced themselves in detail. I've come on board since then (September

of
'02), and I'm sure many others have too. Might be worth doing again for

the
sake of those who are a bit newer. I'll go first, in the hope that some of
you will follow suit.
Blessings
Renee