Old October 15th 03, 12:25 AM
AliceW

You figure out what pension plans and insurance policies will be worth so
they can be used in divorce settlement discussions.

--
Alice in NJ
www.ourcyberfamily.us

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
news
Mmmmm.. I love brownies... even with points. You used to make charts for
insurance companys.. showing the potential of certain events to occur..
Do I win?
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
.. .
Name: Kathy Applebaum

Home: Sacramento, California (but I spend all my daylight hours in
Woodland)

Occupation: paint store owner / longarm quilter

Age: 39. Really.

Past Lives: Actuarial Analyst (brownie points to anyone who knows what

that
is!)

Family: DH, no sibs. MSM died last year, Dad is doing his best to drive

me
crazy.

Food: Dark chocolate, Vietnamese, and veggies.

QI's: Shadow - 15 year old lab mix. Bird Brain - 18 year old cockatiel

Machine(s): Janome 4014, Janome 5014, Janome MC4800, Gammill Classic I/S

2K
turbo

Quilting For: Started in elementary school, took a break, then started

up
again several years ago.

Quilt Assembly Preference: machine, machine, machine

Quilt Style Preference: innovative, art, modern. I like new twists on

color
and design.

Colour Preference: all of them

Skill level: Piecing - moderately advanced. Quilting - professional

Posting/Reading frequency: Way too often. I really should be working
instead.

Interests other than quilting/fabric fondling/S.E.X.: Huh? (Well, okay,
exploring cool places in California and Western Canada, genealogy, the

Sims.
Does airbrushing fabric and hand dying count?)

Pet Peeves: Let's not go there. There's only so much bandwidth, and I

don't
need to get riled up today.

TV Shows: Mr. Monk, Courage the Cowardly Dog, California's Gold (Huell

just
*cracks* me up!)

Drive: 1998 Honda Civic (the MirthMobile), 2004 Lexus RX330 (The
BluesMobile)

Favorite Quote:"Experience is what lets us recognize a mistake when we

make
it again" and "If you do it once, it's a mistake. If you do it several
times, it's a design option."

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps