Old August 12th 03, 03:53 PM
Joy Quilts

(Cheyne) wrote in message . com...
Okay let me try to rephrase this for you... so you understand what I
am saying.. when you sign up for any group.. via internet... You have
to click a button that says terms of agreement.. that means the rules
that comply with the web hosting company.. Your provider here would be
Google. Googles rules state that you MUST not spam MAIL everyone which
I did not do. I posted a post... where you can open it at your own
free will correct? No one forces you to click the mouse to read. As
far as soliciting, if I was soliciting, I would have come on here and
had speech prepared about the great new vacuum cleaner I could sell
you. I was offering a trade. One of your members.. who YES posts quite
frequently, but has yet to post any comments to this post log at all,
linked me to your site. I watch her sitting back being quite and I
dont even know the lady only her name. Yet you all respond frequently
to hers.. Who could it be? Maybe your terms and guidelines should be
more clear or you should have a mail sent out to new members about
what they can and cant do. I read nothing or saw nothing OTHER than
googles terms.

I wasnt asking for money.. I was stating, if anyone would like a quilt
block... maybe to help complete a quilt.. or for new flavor.. or
anything... OR if you could offer a kind word, gesture.. anything a
prayer.. that would be appreciated... but those words were over-looked
and I was shot down into the water.

I have gotten many great emails up until I got a nice letter from
CNYstitcher saying that I was an ignorant snotty little bitch last
night. Of course when words are thrown at me I will throw them back. I
didnt deserve them. Maybe I wasnt supposed to post here in the first
place.. or maybe I shouldnt have come here... but there could have
been better ways to approach the situation.... Like maybe Hi cheyne...
thanks for finding our site, although we would like for you to
continue posting here, we really cant offering anything to you, and we
ask that your posts not be asking for donations..
Was that hard.... did I get that?? or any decency? No... I was offered
the first post back... You would be trying to fool us now Cheyne would
you?? Or... sounds like a bunch of bULLOney to me... How can anyone
every feel welcomed in your group if thats how you treat them? With
disrespect... and then I offer some words to try and explain myself...
I dont know what else to do to proove myself... medical bills what???
No one still says you cant post this here... they tell me I am a liar,
trying to cheat someone... that I am ignorant.. that I am no child...
that I should give up school... get a second job... live at home...
dont make anything of myself... have you read this from beginning to
END???

IT ISNT until last night that someone finally said... hey... you know
what.... you shouldnt have posted this here... maybe trying to be
friendly... I give you credit for that.. Nice way to try and rectify
the situation but by then, blows had already been thrown... people
were already upset and my heart was still broken. You havent tried to
make me feel welcome... If anything I feel worse leaving this site
then when I got here. I ahve recieved a few wonderful emails that I
hold dear to me... But no one tried to step back for just ONE second
and see me... desperate looking for anything to help... I didnt shoot
your ideas down... I have kept a log book of everything.. but do
understand.. if a person is this desperate and offering to sell
everything they own just to see someones life better...they have
already probably tried to common answers like exercising. I am at a
loss for words.. I have been made to feel like the bad guy and I am
not... I just wanted to help my mom. I dont have much to hold onto and
I reahed for a group who I thought would help me... and let me cry on
their shoulder ... but I couldnt get that so I sit in my apartment
alone and devastated.. with no one..

I want to apologize to those people who had great things to say to me
via email.. and I want to apologize to those people who had to read my
post and were offended.. I will even apologize to those people who had
to read my last few angry letters... but I WILL not apologize to those
people who disrespected me, cut me down... or did anything but MAKE me
feel unwelcomed.. I dont appreciate getting emails from people who
dont have anything positive to say... and I especially like someone
coming back here and stating that I emailed her telling that her that
I held her blame for everything started here.. I wrote her back and
tried to remain calm.. but wrote the nasty things people had said to
me.. and asked her if that is how she would want to be treated.. She
totally changed the situation and believes calling me ignarant will
make her a better person... I'm glad you believe I had been very
gently treated here.. but that is far from the truth.. Peoples ugly
sides shown my direction and if you are threatening me as to removing
my name, whats the worst that could be done to me??? This group
already threw stones... you want to hurt me more??? gently is a term I
wouldnt use, I havent been fed any silver spoons, and after this
experience I dont know why anyone would want to be here and chance
themselves to this kind of experience where they fear someone will
talk bad about them in front of everyone else......

Thanks for the welcome.. Thanks for making me feel "good" about
myself... thanks for the help with my mother, the few who actually did
send a donation and offered prayers... God bless you.. Thank you so
much... :*(

Hi Cheyne,
Thanks for sharing about yourself - I liked your little autobiography
on the other thread better! Anyhow, here is a site you should visit
when you have free time:
http://scican2.scican.net/haxton/RCTQ/FAQ/index.htm So you can see
some of the rules of this NG

Aloha,