Old August 7th 03, 01:25 AM
Cheyne

Cindy,

When I first started painting and entered culinary school, it was a
way to try and release myself... I got to many paintings sitting
around so I was selling them online to pay off loans.. At this time..
my mom had been told she was approved for the loan to get her
surgery.. then they called and told her it was off and they couldnt
approve her and I decided any money I could spare would go to her..

"teleflora" wrote in message t...
So, I'm a little confused. Are you raising money to go to college or to buy
your mom a gastric by-pass surgery. VERY risky, by the way. Lots safer
ways of losing weight.

Cindy