Old October 5th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default How to remove plastic/rubber liner from bottle caps?

If anyone has an idea I would offer you my firstborn for it (ok, so
there is no firstborn) I am seriously stuck on this one. I have tried
boiling them and also using acetone nail polish remover (both ideas I
found on the internet).

If the bottle caps have a thin round rubber ring I can boil them and
then pull them off. However, if the lining covers the whole inside of
the bottle cap I can't get it off - basically I keep trying to rip at
it and get nowhere fast.

Please help!!!!

Thanks,

Laurianne