Old September 7th 03, 02:00 PM
AliceW

What a great name! I think animals are pretty adaptable to names,
especially where food is concerned. We share a cat with our neighbors
across the street. This cat was a drop-off in the neighborhood and was a
sweetie from the day it came into our lives. Our neighbors have a son who
was little at the time and adopted the cat too although his mom wasn't too
keen on the idea. He named the cat "Niki" without us knowing. We named the
cat "Tux" because it is all black except for a white tie and mittens. The
cat answers to both names! We later found out the cat is a male, we had
assumed all along that it was a female. He has been declawed and neutered.
He is a sweet thing who now lives primarily in our garage since the
neighbors now have a dog that is not so sure he wants to share his abode
with a cat.

Enjoy Mungo! Sounds like a wonderful addition to the family!

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

"frood" wrote in message
We have named the dog Mungo MacDuff - we call him Mungo. It's an old

family
name - I had a great-great uncle named Mungo. He has taken well to his new
name, and is having a ball playing with the kids.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply