Old September 5th 03, 05:42 AM
Elizabeth Young

frood wrote:
A large shaggy dog joined our household tonight. I've been looking for a dog
for a couple of weeks, and this one won the pet lottery! Spike, Giles and I
met him last week, and they thought he was great, even though he is nose to
nose with Giles. His foster "parent" brought him to our house this evening
to meet the rest of the family. Even DH (who is not a dog person) thinks
he's pretty neat. Very calm, very mellow, very big!

Congratulations!
We have a rescued dog also. It is so satisfying to give a new home to a pet.

liz young in warm, stuffy, dark i-wish-it-would-just-rain! california