Old June 28th 04, 04:26 AM
Cheryl

May I call upon everyone to think about going to see Farhenheit 9/11? It is

Ditto - I just got back from seeing it with my mother

take tissues- I was crying in parts of it.

Bush and his buddies are only interested in one thing - money
on the backs of the people of THIS nation, and those of the people of IRAQ.
The fact that the SAUDI BIN LADEN FAMILY has VERY CLOSE, PERSONAL and ECONOMIC
TIES to BUSH and the Bush family is enough to turn your stomach....

Democrats should have people standing at the doors of the theatre handing out
free "vote Kerry" bumperstickers.
or - for those not ready to commit
"ABB" (Anybody But Bush).

oh - you can get 2 free Kerry bumperstickers at

http://www.johnkerry.com/signup/bumper.php
Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass