Old July 8th 03, 07:31 PM
Deirdre S.

I'd be willing to do a Buy It Now, which avoids the things I don't
like about auction-buying.

Could you post notice when you put new stuff up? I am in a spot to be
able to read the group more frequently these days, and would probably
be able to do a Buy It Now before the start of bidding, if I knew when
to visit your auction site, so that might make 'custom orders' an
non-issue.

Deirdre

On 7 Jul 2003 20:23:40 -0700, (Mary Tafoya)
wrote:

Ok, having said that, if you would be willing to email me privately
with your likes or favorites, I think I could keep track of that and
let you know whenever I prepare something similar. Or if you see
something for auction you could inquire whether I have something
similar I haven't posted yet. (I think that's kosher???)